Friday, April 15, 2016

And so a new training season is upon us!

I have spent the last 6 months or so focusing on my business start up www.salarycoaching.com which has taken off and is doing quite well. I'm psyched to be doing what I love and helping women all over the world. That said, my training has almost fallen by the wayside... I've done some crossfit here and there, done some trail running and a triathlon over Christmas break, but otherwise NADA.
Until yesterday.
Yesterday I began again plotting how to take over the world and place in my age group at Timberman. The itch to race is in full swing and I'm quite certain it has something to do with spring. My inspiration is still Benji, and my coach is Carlitos (Benji's best friend and former pro).
This year my goal is to train harder than last year. My goals are lofty, and some would say unachievable, but alas... what do we have if not hope and dreams? I want to place in the top 10 of my age group. I am going to train as if I could place in the top 10. Better yet.... I believe that I am going to place in the top 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The challenge is on!!!

HERE'S TO A GREAT 2016 SEASON!!!!