Thursday, March 19, 2009

Full tummy...

Just ate a bison burger with sweet potato fries, beer and ice cream. Didn't really deserve it after eating 1/4 of a nutella jar with peanut butter.... but heck- what ya gonna do? A girl needs to be kept happy... for me, it's all about food.
I was quite impressed with myself today. I took upon myself the task to fix the fence that was damaged earlier this year by the wind storm. Contractors said it would cost over $2000 to get it done... yet after muscling my way thru Lowe's, getting the fence panels, renting a HUGE truck to haul all the stuff I bought... my grand total came to about $240 (including the truck rental). Kind of a good deal.

Anyway, my cycling is still going very well. Am feeling stronger than I have in a few years, but I know I'm nowhere near my full potential. I'm very excited to be training with Coach B; he's the man! He's taken more people and teams to nationals than anyone I've ever heard about- and so far, I feel like he's got me on a pretty strong training plan.... and all for free!! He's a super nice guy. Maybe by the end of summer? I really hope I can be in top notch shape for Super Week in July.